Southwest Research Institute Results System Cleanse
Diesel System Cleanse is a premium diesel fuel additive that offers a large number of performance benefits. With a standard usage ratio of 1 oz/100 liters it offers an economical and proven method to keep your diesel engine clean. We can also tailor a custom usage and treatment solution to meet your vehicle’s specific needs.
Diesel System Cleanse has been extensively tested both in the laboratory and in the field with impressive results. This report highlights some of this testing and many of the benefits. The benefits of Diesel System Cleanse include:
- Excellent injector cleanliness as shown by the Cummins L10 and Peugeot XUD-9 tests for injector deposits
- Lower operating costs due to improved fuel economy
- Reduced exhaust emissions compared to base fuel
- Superior corrosion protection
- Excellent fuel stability in storage
- Exceptional lubricity for reduced fuel system wear
- Reduces water entrainment and prevents stable emulsion formation
- Excellent anti-foaming characteristics
There are clear and measurable advantages to incorporating a multifunctional diesel fuel additive into diesel fuel. The end user of Diesel System Cleanse treated fuel will appreciate the differences in terms of:
- Improved driveability
- Reduced combustion noise
- Longer component life
- Reduced Operating costs
RBP’s Diesel Professional Grade Additive incorporates all the great benefits of Diesel System cleans plus has many added performance components such as cetane improvers and cold flow improvers.
Test data presented in this report utilized Diesel System Cleanse at 310 ppm.